468 St. Anne’s Rd., Winnipeg, MB
468 St. Anne’s Rd., Winnipeg, MB
Hi, I am Wonnita, Founder of Mindfulness Meditations with Wonnita Mac. I am a Master Certified Life Coach and an Advanced Consciousness Meditation Facilitator.
It is my purpose and passion to work with all beautiful “Beings” who are interested in learning some radical new ways to manifest their hearts desires as we go about co-creating our lives! The time has come for us to wake up, to step out confidently, to love deeply, to laugh loudly, to dance to the beat of our hearts, to embrace our diversity, and to take a conscious role in the unfolding of the story of our lives!
I am delighted to offer a half hour weekly meditation plus 3 separate courses at Blue Sky Fitness Studio so that you can experience first hand what it feels like to have it all! Mind, Body, and Soul!
1/2 hour MEDITATION SESSIONS offered at Blue Sky Fitness Studio Tuesday evenings 8:15-8:45 p.m.
(all packages can be used for any class and don’t expire for a full year)
(click on course name for more details)
“Wonnita is a “beautiful being”. Her love flows to everyone she meets…here classes have shown me that my mind is a powerful tool; that I am in control of my happiness; I do create my own experiences; and how to love myself for who I am. But more importantly, is that she has shown me how to achieve that. Her meditations are beautiful and I’m truly grateful to have had the opportunity to have met her and be in her classes.” – Bev
“Thank you so much for doing your Chakra Meditation classes at Blue Sky Fitness Studio. As someone who already meditates, I was looking for a chance to further my experience and growth in meditation. I found the classes to be exactly what I was looking for. They challenged me to look further inside, and learn about my own personal energy centres. The recorded sessions/meditations were very helpful for facilitating the learning and to use for personal meditation sessions. I would recommend the classes to anyone looking to learn more about meditation, the chakra centres, and themselves.” -Joanne
Thousands of peer-reviewed scientific papers prove that mindfulness enhances mental and physical wellbeing and reduces chronic pain. Clinical trials show that mindfulness is at least as effective as the main prescription painkillers while also enhancing the body’s natural healing systems.
• Anxiety, stress, depression, exhaustion and irritability all decrease with regular sessions of meditation.
Memory improves, reaction times become faster and mental and physical stamina increase. In short, regular meditators are happier and more content, while being far less likely to suffer from psychological distress.
• Mindfulness improves working memory, creativity, attention span and reaction speeds. It also enhances mental and physical stamina and resilience.
• Meditation improves emotional intelligence.
• Meditation enhances brain function. It increases grey matter in areas associated with self-awareness, empathy, self-control and attention. It soothes the parts of the brain that produce stress hormones, and builds those areas that lift mood and promote learning. It even reduces some of the thinning of certain areas of the brain that naturally occurs with aging.
• Meditation improves the immune system. Regular meditators are admitted to hospital far less often for cancer, heart disease and numerous infectious diseases.
• Mindfulness may reduce ageing at the cellular level by promoting chromosomal health and resilience.
• Meditation improves heart and circulatory health by reducing blood pressure and lowering the risk of hypertension. Mindfulness reduces the risks of developing and dying from cardiovascular disease and lowers its severity should it arise.
To learn more about me, please visit me at www.wonnitamac.com